The pairing procedure is controlled by your mobile phone. Different mobile phones have different menu structures. You should therefore refer to your mobile phone’s manual if you cannot complete the pairing procedure with the generic steps described here:
1. Turn your ReSound Phone Clip+ ON and remove the silver cap.
2. Find the connectivity settings on your phone. Look for the “Bluetooth” feature in the main menu or one of the submenus, such as “Connectivity”. (Refer to your mobile phone user guide.)
3. On your mobile phone, ensure that Bluetooth is turned ON.
4. Press the small blue Bluetooth pairing button one time to activate Bluetooth pairing mode for two minutes. The LED indicator will turn blue during Bluetooth pairing.
5. On the mobile phone search for Bluetooth devices.
6. Your mobile phone should present a list of Bluetooth devices discovered. Select “Hearing Aid Phone” from this list.
7. Your mobile phone may then ask you to enter a passcode. If so, enter “0000” (four zeros).
Your ReSound Phone Clip+ should now be paired to your mobile phone. Some mobile phones may ask which
Bluetooth service you wish to enable. Select “Headset”."